понедельник, 20 октября 2008 г.

boat mini pontoon




HOGAAAAAAN Mein Gott What have you done now? How did I arrive here? Did you drug my coffee again?

[[A frustrated sigh can be heard.]]

Irsquo;ve just about had it with your troublesome games. I am a dignified official who deserves much more respect.

[[The sound of feet tromping through thick mud thunders out, followed by a slew of angry German babbling.]]

Why me? Why does this always happen to me? SCHUUUUULTZ This is your fault. I ordered you to keep a closer eye on the prisoners. Perhaps it would best if you were transferred elsewhere. Useless I say Useless

[[Clears his throat.]]

Wait What is this I see here? A cargo truck Somethingrsquo;s moving in ithellip; AHA Irsquo;ve found you now. You should know better than to drive into a German battlefield with a trained soldier like myself. Besides, this old wagon is rustedhellip; not even a pure-bred German auto at that. What a laugh. Waitmdash;

--WHAT???? GET OFF ME YOU MANGY MUTT THIS IS A CATASTROPHE

[[*static*]]

boat mini pontoon, boat mini power, boat mini rc, boat mini sail.



Комментариев нет: