пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

colt potato digger machine gun




See that icon...that one right there *points* thatapos;s why. If you want to see the crazy that went into that then see Amandaapos;s lj, it will certainly bring the lulz if not make you question my sanity a little bit more. In my defense...actually I donapos;t have a good defense. Exhaustion+caffeine=insanity thatapos;s the basic equation. I was seriously hoping for some good luck for a dream last night, but I think I was just too tired. I get to sleep in tomorrow though so...*crosses fingers and knocks on wood*. Can I go home yet? Itapos;s been a short week, but already I need it to be over, lol.

I wonder if itapos;s tonight that Crusoe starts. I kind of want to watch it just because Iapos;m geeky like that, but I donapos;t know what else Iapos;m going to do...besides watch Disney. I also should really finish Fruits Basket. Itapos;s just that itapos;s hard to keep track of the subtitles with five million and one distractions. So perhaps whilst I wait for Amanda to get off work once it gets closer to the wee hours in the morning I can polish off those last three episodes.

Iapos;m downloading last nightapos;s Supernatural episode so I can fangirl create mini-movie icons, fweee *dusts off Amandaapos;s tutorials* I figured I ought to practice before I move on to Disney *sage nod*. Iapos;m sure I need to practice lots...lots and lots even *innocent whistling*. They are srsly pretty though, especially Dean, super pretty.

Can anyone tell itapos;s that time of month yet? I swear my hormones make me insane, and irritable. I was like *eye twitch* all the way to school this morning because of traffic. Itapos;s probably good that the only people around last night were me and Amanda. Otherwise Iapos;m pretty sure I would have gotten a visit from the men in pretty white coats. I donapos;t remember the last time I expressed such rabid fangirling, but it was fun. I want to do it again. Maybe itapos;s because Iapos;m also excited that Amanda is on the Supernatural bandwagon too or something, but I srsly havenapos;t fangirled so hard in ages and ages. Since Dark Knight really, sadly. I think itapos;s because Heroes gets ever more apos;WTF?apos; and weapos;ve always been on the House bandwagon together and Bones is pretty much just me. Iapos;m finally getting back to my former levels of appreciation with House/Heroes, but really House has just been kind of off with the whole Amber thing and Wilson fighting and the new people. However, this season is finally getting into some kick-ass gear so now Iapos;m pleased again. Heroes, heroes, heroes. Iapos;m not sure what to think of you. If it wasnapos;t for Sylar/Peter/Noah(HRG)/Adam I donapos;t think Iapos;d be watching it any more, but Iapos;ll be patient and wait and see. I mean Iapos;m kind of waiting for the magicalness of the first season to return, but Iapos;m not quite sure how itapos;s all going to turn out.

In any case Iapos;m glad that Supernatural is our new kick, because I was so desperately ready for something to fangirl over hardcore, something lasting that is and not like a movie which sort of falls out of the the apos;omg letapos;s obsessapos; cycle right after it comes out. It was time for mutual squeeing once more I mean Iapos;ve always liked Supernatural, but fangirling over it is just so much more satisfying. Not to mention Iapos;ve always enjoyed ghost stories so it definitely appeals to my interest.

I just hope I donapos;t get tired of it. I donapos;t think I will, but who knows? Sometimes crazy things happen. Even in good series like Buffy and Angel, but Iapos;m optimistic.

SQUEEEEEEEEEEE
colt potato digger machine gun, colt pony pocketlite, colt pony pocket light, colt pony pocket holster.



Комментариев нет: